- Installation in the control room of a touch screen display control integrated system for Calliope gamma irradiation plant monitoring with registration of anomalies and test parameters.
Figure 1. Scheme of monitoring and diagnostic automatic system.
- The system allows to register the environmental parameters (temperature, humidity, air flux), water contamination, pool water level.
- Alert alarms by email in case of anomalies occurrence.
ENEA Calliope single camera monitoring system
- Installation of high resolution camera (HD PTZ IP) system for irradiation cell exploration (2 megapixel resolution, 4x optical zoom)..
- On line pictures and video registration (PC connection or 32 Gb memory card) with a wide horizontal (355°) and vertical (-88°/+88°) range.
- Monitoring apparatus operates along a single track 22 m long, fixed to the ceiling for a complete cell vision control also during irradiation tests.
- Camera is equipped with infrared led for vision in the dark and remote control from the control room and/or facility operators PC.
Figure 2. ROBOT Elmas RTL-01 picture (left) and technical drawing of camera system map (right).
Figure 3. Picture of Calliope cell from the single camera monitoring system
ENEA Calliope climatic chamber
- Installation of ACS Discovery DM340C climatic chamber (Test Technologies Srl) for severe environmental materials characterization.
- The chamber has a 337 l capacity, is remote controlled and allows climatic cycles in the ranges -75°C/+180°C (temperature) and 10 - 98 % (humidity).
- The system is equipped with UV lamp (220 - 630 nm) accessory for ageing tests in the range 0 - 40°C.
Figure 4. Climatic chamber ACS Discovery DM340C.
This work was supported by ASI-ENEA ASIF implementation agreement no. 2017-22-H.0.