The following converters/calculators allow one to determine TID and TNID doses from proton, ion and neutron fluences.
These particle are those available for and dedicated to ASIF facilities.
The values reported in web calculator/converter tables can be supported by additional dosimetric information provided by ASIF facilities where irradiations were carried out.
For photons, only these latter may be available.
for TNID Doses:
for TID Doses:
- fluence to TID dose converter for protons and ions
- fluence to TID dose converter for protons and ions with extension to high energies
- fluence to TID dose determìnation for protons and ions using the restricted energy loss
TID and TNID doses for electrons and other extended calculations are avalable at sr-niel website.
- The TNID dose is the total non-ionizing energy loss (NIEL) dose.
- The TID dose is the total ionizing energy loss dose.
The data generated by using the Calculator may be used by SR-NIEL developers for statistical purpose.